Welcome to Germantown Hills!
Our growing community of 3,438 builds upon its unique character and heritage looking to capitalize on opportunities for economic development. We are working to cultivate the local culture and invest in quality of life amenities to attract and retain new residents and develop a niche in the regional community.
Germantown Hills Residents and Organizations that are helping our community grow:
Village President and Board of Trustees understand the importance of economic development and growth in our community.
Germantown Hills Economic Development Council is charged with promoting economic growth, recruiting community-minded businesses, and assisting existing business.
Germantown Hills Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary group of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic, commercial and industrial progress of our community.
The Greater Peoria Economic Development Council, established in 1982, is a 501(c) 6 non-profit organization governed by a board of directors including individuals from both the public and the private sector. The organization is supported by investment from businesses, organizations, counties, and cities throughout the five counties of Logan, Mason, Peoria, Tazewell, and Woodford.
Greater Peoria SourceLink is your connection to what’s happening in the greater Peoria area entrepreneurial community… find local funding sources, helpful programs, incubators, co-working space, networking opportunities, and events all in one place. The greater Peoria area is a great place to start and grow a business.
Why Germantown Hills?
• Germantown Hills has a central location with easy access to the Peoria area.
•Located just 6 miles from Peoria
• There is a choice of new subdivisions and established older neighborhoods.
• Median Household income is $100,290
• 98.6% of residents graduated from High School or higher which is the highest percentage of educational attainment of High School Graduates or higher in the Tri-County Region
• 47.6% of residents graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or higher which is the highest percentage of educational attainment of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the Tri-County Region
• 66.6% of housing units constructed in Germantown Hills since 1990 which is the highest percentage of housing units built since 1990 in the Tri-County Region