Village of Germantown Hills Municipal Aggregation
The Village of Germantown Hills has chosen to go with Homefield Energy for the municipal aggregation program for all residential and small commercial accounts starting August 2020 through August 2021. The fixed rate for the 12-month period is $0.04227 per kWh. What does this mean to you as a residential or small business in Germantown Hills?
- Starting in August 2020, Homefield Energy will start showing up as your electric supplier on your Electric Supply part of your Ameren invoice each month.
- You will not see any changes to your monthly bill from Ameren other than Homefield Energy as your electric supplier.
- You will still receive an invoice each month directly from Ameren.
- You will be automatically opted into the program unless you opt out.
- If you are a new customer to Ameren and did not receive a letter and want to participate you can call 866-694-1262 and ask to opt into the program with the Village of Germantown Hills municipal aggregation program.
- There are not enrollment fees or cancellation fees with this program.
- This is a firm fixed all-inclusive rate.