No Parking on Village Streets When 2 or More Inches of Snow Falls
Snow Plowing Information
- Plow trucks will be dispatched for 2-inch snow and/or ice accumulation.
- No Parking on Village streets after or during a 2-inch snow.
- When plowing or shoveling driveways, please do not push snow on to the street.
- When following behind snowplows, please stay back at least a car length.
- Plow trucks back up frequently at intersections, so please stay back since the driver’s visibility is limited.
- If you don’t need to be out in a snowstorm, please stay home.
- Snowmobiles and four-wheelers are not allowed on the street.
- Walking, jogging, or cross-country skiing should not be done on the street. You might not be visible to snowplow operators.
- Landscaping should not be placed close to the road edges.
- Please do not put your garbage cans on the street after a snowfall. They need to be placed back on the edge of your driveway so that the snowplows can get through.
- Please keep basketball hoops and trailers off the street.
- And remember to please be patient and understanding.
Director of Public Works